Facility Maintenance Services
Amentum Facility Maintenance
Lower Operational Costs, Achieve Communication Transparency, and Implement Precise Asset Management Through an Improved Facility Maintenance Management Program.
At Amentum, we help our clients streamline operations, preserve their assets and maintain equipment in top condition through superior facility and production maintenance support.
Building Automation & Control Systems (BAS)
We build smart building automation and control systems to help critical facilities improve comfort, minimize energy consumption and operating costs, maximize security, and improve the equipment lifecycle. Our team is well-equipped to assist you with a variety of services such as:
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system improvements
- Software, programming, and control systems
- Security and monitoring alarms
- Automated maintenance dispatch
- Lighting control and automation
- Increased efficiency and performance of air handling units, chillers, cooling towers, and pumps
- Boiler and hot water heater efficiency and performance
- Variable air volume (VAV), re-heat, and humidity controls
Total Maintenance Management
Amentum believes in identifying, prioritizing, and finding cost-efficient solutions to correct deficiencies before they turn into costly long-term problems that stale our clients’ operations. Our facility planning specialists are highly-skilled in tracking and performing data analytics of the facility information such as:
- Maintenance costs
- Operating costs
- Overall repair costs
- Asset history
- Square footage
- Capital project planning
- Facility occupancy
- Equipment utilization
- Facility and asset condition assessments
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Maintaining and updating manufacturing machinery is critical. Our staff has practical experience with continuous improvement techniques including Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Here are a couple of ways we improve safety, quality, delivery, efficiency, and inventory:
- Preventive Maintenance Optimization programs
- Supporting teams in continuous improvement activities such as workshops and events
- Designing, maintaining, and auditing safety, standardized work Instructions.
- Improving adherence to processes and procedures including workflows, work standards, job descriptions, or system flows.
- Applying KPI metrics to measure, monitor, and improve overall plant performance including Safety, OEE, PPM, environmental, waste stream, and recycling.
- Enhance customer experience through multilingual call center capabilities
Utility Management Solutions (UMS)
Looking to reduce or eliminate water, gas, and electric costs? Amentum’s experts can help you do just that while focusing on safety, reliability, and compliance. Take a look at some of our UMS services:
- Automation systems built to improve utility operations
- Efficiency strategies and performance contracts
- Utility and general building maintenance
- Project management and subcontractor oversight
- Administrative services
Facility Maintenance Results
- Operating and maintaining over 50M ft2 of critical space
- Achieving 99% of critical asset uptime by leveraging Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles
- Validating cost savings of more than $100 million for our clients by maximizing self-performance activities, improving asset performance, streamlining work processes and improved technical efficiencies as well as predictive technology deployment and MRO supply chain management
- Successful maintenance of more than 65,000 pieces of equipment, including over 4,800+ critical assets globally
- Successful implementation of a predictive maintenance program at one manufacturing client site. Over a three-year period, we completed the data collection and analysis for 77+ reports that contained over 805 actionable findings, creating a total of more than $848,000 in client cost savings
Industrial Maintenance Services
We provide integrated management services for more than 65,000 pieces of equipment, including over 4,800 critical assets globally. Our technicians can do the same for you through services such as:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) / Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and equipment
- Diagnosing and correcting maintenance
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs
- Production line and plant maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical analysis
- Automated guided vehicle (AGV) maintenance and logistics
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) implementation and support
- Preventive and predictive maintenance for high-voltage equipment, as well as forklift trucks, hoists and cranes, and more.
Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
Critical facilities have complex assets that need to be closely monitored. Amentum specializes in condition-based maintenance (CBM) and can monitor assets and track repairs in real-time to determine upkeep needs. We also specialize in Predictive Maintenance program implementation. Amentum’s Predictive and Condition Based Maintenance Programs have helped clients save millions of dollars and eliminate waste.
We are here to support your operations with:
- Performing root cause analysis (RCA) and risk-based asset management functions.
- Creating process improvements that improve asset reliability.
- Employing best-in-class predictive maintenance activities.
- Condition based maintenance monitored with several automated AI systems with real time analytics
Amentum facilitates the integration of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to help clients schedule, standardize and automate proactive and reactive operations and maintenance. Our staff is prepared to:
- Manage the CMMS platform and its support services.
- Ensure PM schedules are entered accurately in CMMS.
- Support logistics, space planning, maintenance planning, and other cost savings efficiencies via the CMMS.
- Resolve usability issues and address technical questions.
- Define opportunities and drive continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Work with and train site-based staff to enter all pertinent information into the CMMS system.
- Monitor system performance
- Conduct disaster recovery and protect company proprietary information in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Integration with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and continuous monitoring
- Mobile App integration capabilities and development of facility features
- Customized reporting based on client needs
- Real time reporting and analysis