Integrated Facility Management
Integrated Facility Management Services
Strengthening Your Balance Sheet, Advance Your Company Culture, and Drive Innovation with Amentum’s Facility Management Services.
Our Integrated Facility Management (IFM) and production maintenance solutions aim to help companies run at maximum efficiency. We leverage leadership and organizational management skills to ensure the success of your business expansion.
Benefits of Facility Management
Amentum’s facility management services helped some of our clients achieve incredible results. A global technical service provider servicing 60+ facilities managed to save over $100M thanks to our IFM services and partnership.
Why is Facility Management important? Here are some of the most important benefits Amentum brings to revolutionize your business:
- Increase organizational productivity by overseeing a single team
- Consolidate vendors, various site locations, and multiple data-streams into one controlled program
- Lower operating costs related to staffing, materials, vendors, etc.
- Ability to better track assets data, costs, and generate value-driven action
- Ensure health and safety compliance in accordance with enterprise wide controls Optimizing space and asset utility
- Drive long-term business growth via state-of-the-art technology, best practices, and technical specialists.
- Improve total cost of ownership through a well-designed asset management program.
- Extend facility and asset lifetime
- Stratify, hone, and develop technical resources to maximize efficiencies
- Implement world-class planning and scheduling to drive prioritization, efficiencies, and work effectiveness
What is Integrated Facility Management?
Integrated Facility Management (IFM) is rooted in the concept of cohesiveness. Amentum takes the daily tasks of managing, operating, and maintaining industrial facilities and consolidates them under a single, dedicated team.
We have successfully implemented an IFM strategy into a complix business model with many dynamic components leading to maximized productivity and efficiency, while significantly streamliming and simplifying business operations.
How Amentum Streamlines Operations & Maintenance through IFM
- Optimized Efficiency – By removing the burden caused by redundant practices and procedures, daily operational workflows are streamlined, and company talent and resources are much better utilized.
- Enhanced Visibility – As we provide our customers with a better ability to see an operations “big pictu5re” more easily and accurately. We use embedded innovation and technology applications to analyze “at a glance” consolidated metrics while fostering transparency and visibility.
- Lower Operating Expenses – By eliminating redundant software programs and streamlining hardware requirements as it relates to facility management and maintenance, IFM customers are able to save a significant amount of money in both the short and long term.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Amentum’s Enterprise asset management (EAM) is a best-of-breed asset management software that takes efficiency by digitizing maintenance operations.
Our EAM is a scalable and customizable solution built to grow at the same pace as your business. Here’s what EAM can help you accomplish:
- Extended asset lifetime
- Compliance with legal and environmental regulations
- Reduced inventory overhead
- Minimized unplanned outages
- Streamlined inventory management
- Optimized labor performance
Engineering & Process Improvement
Increase productivity and employee satisfaction, lower costs, and decrease delivery times with our industrial Process Improvement Services.
Amentum uses continuous process improvement to drive efficiencies in service delivery. A laser-focus on uptime allows us to increase operational output, as well as quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness. We also employ state-of-the-art technology to ensure reliable operations.
Integrated Facility Management and MRO Results
- Operating and maintaining over 50M ft2 of critical space
- Achieving 99% of critical asset uptime by leveraging Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles
- Validating cost savings of more than $100 million for our clients by maximizing self-performance activities, improving asset performance, streamlining work processes and improved technical efficiencies as well as predictive technology deployment and supply chain management
- Successful maintenance of more than 65,000 pieces of equipment, including over 4,800+ critical assets globally
- Successful implementation of a predictive maintenance program at one manufacturing client site. Over a three-year period, we completed the data collection and analysis for 77+ reports that contained over 805 actionable findings, creating a total of more than $848,000 in client cost savings
- Manufacturing plants
- Industrial complexes
- Data centers
- Research and development
- Headquarters campuses
- Distribution centers
- Supply Depots
- Training Facility
- Commercial & corporate office space
- Wastewater Treatment
CMMS Software Integration
A key component of modern IFM is a computerized maintenance management system. By combining technology and data analytics, we drive measurable improvements for our clients’ productivity and profitability goals across diverse markets. We implement data analytics and engineering assessments to improve reliability and drive condition-based maintenance programs that result in improved asset performance and reduced site performance issues.
Amentum is highly experienced in CMMS software integration and works with top CMMS software providers, along with custom solutions, to integrate a fully customizable solution for your facility. Through the use of CMMS we manage day-to-day activities for various roles, manage all types of assets by defining and describing asset capabilities, developing hierarchal relationships, monitoring specific asset details, and providing related documentation that can be automatically fed into work streams. In addition, it streamlines planning, scheduling, routing and work completion with improved work order management and organizes work based on priority, resources and assets.
Facilities Management (FM) Software
Amentum’s multi-disciplined consultants use facility maintenance management software solutions to uncover unique opportunities for managing assets and equipment, simplifying work order flow, and lower space and maintenance costs. Here’s how FM software can benefit your business:
- Asset management including managing equipment and inventory, recurring costs, condition reports, as well as recording key data on warranties, service timelines, technical specifications, and more.
- Maintenance management through scheduled maintenance for everyday tasks and automated assessment on preventive maintenance.
- Labor asset tracking to forecast staff demand, streamline human resource paperwork, etc.
- Mobile abilities that enable maintenance supervisors to exchange data in real-time and prioritize tasks.
Industrial Cleaning & Waste Management
Save on Administrative & Waste Disposal Costs, Minimize Liability Risks, and Enhance Employee Well-Being With Amentum’s Industrial Cleaning & Waste Management Services.
From the most complex nuclear remediation projects to industrial facility janitorial services, Amentum is a strategic partner to keep your facility clean and safe, throughout construction, demolition, and operation.