Integrated Facility Management
Amentum Facility Management
Strengthening Your Balance Sheet, Advance Your Company Culture, and Drive Innovation with Amentum’s Facility Management Services.
Our Integrated Facility Management (IFM) and production maintenance solutions aim to help companies run at maximum efficiency. We leverage leadership and organizational management skills to ensure the success of your business expansion.
Benefits of Facility Management
Amentum’s facility management services helped some of our clients achieve incredible results. A global technical service provider servicing 60+ facilities managed to save over $100M thanks to our IFM services and partnership.
Why is Facility Management important? Here are some of the most important benefits Amentum brings to revolutionize your business:
- Increase organizational productivity by overseeing a single team
- Consolidate vendors, various site locations, and multiple data-streams into one controlled program
- Lower operating costs related to staffing, materials, vendors, etc.
- Ability to better track assets data, costs, and generate value-driven action
- Ensure health and safety compliance in accordance with enterprise wide controls Optimizing space and asset utility
- Drive long-term business growth via state-of-the-art technology, best practices, and technical specialists.
- Improve total cost of ownership through a well-designed asset management program.
- Extend facility and asset lifetime
- Stratify, hone, and develop technical resources to maximize efficiencies
- Implement world-class planning and scheduling to drive prioritization, efficiencies, and work effectiveness
Integrated Facility Management and MRO Results
- Operating and maintaining over 50M ft2 of critical space
- Achieving 99% of critical asset uptime by leveraging Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles
- Validating cost savings of more than $100 million for our clients by maximizing self-performance activities, improving asset performance, streamlining work processes and improved technical efficiencies as well as predictive technology deployment and supply chain management
- Successful maintenance of more than 65,000 pieces of equipment, including over 4,800+ critical assets globally
- Successful implementation of a predictive maintenance program at one manufacturing client site. Over a three-year period, we completed the data collection and analysis for 77+ reports that contained over 805 actionable findings, creating a total of more than $848,000 in client cost savings
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Amentum’s Enterprise asset management (EAM) is a best-of-breed asset management software that takes efficiency by digitizing maintenance operations.
Our EAM is a scalable and customizable solution built to grow at the same pace as your business. Here’s what EAM can help you accomplish:
- Extended asset lifetime
- Compliance with legal and environmental regulations
- Reduced inventory overhead
- Minimized unplanned outages
- Streamlined inventory management
- Optimized labor performance
Facilities Management (FM) Software
Amentum’s multi-disciplined consultants use facility management software solutions to uncover unique opportunities for managing assets and equipment, simplifying work order flow, and lower space and maintenance costs. Here’s how FM software can benefit your business:
- Asset management including managing equipment and inventory, recurring costs, condition reports, as well as recording key data on warranties, service timelines, technical specifications, and more.
- Maintenance management through scheduled maintenance for everyday tasks and automated assessment on preventive maintenance.
- Labor asset tracking to forecast staff demand, streamline human resource paperwork, etc.
- Mobile abilities that enable maintenance supervisors to exchange data in real-time and prioritize tasks.