Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
Amentum's Commitment to a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Community
At Amentum, we are committed to expanding our foundation on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We embrace inclusion and collaboration as a core value and believe that this culture of belonging unleashes the highest potential as the key enabler of business performance. It is our responsibility as a company to build, maintain, and nurture a workplace environment and culture that respects the diversity of our people.
Creating and Sustaining a Welcoming Environment
Amentum prioritizes creating and sustaining a culture that fosters inclusion, equality, belonging, and a best-in-class employee experience. Our DEI&B leadership team is dedicated to listening to employee voices as we invest in and retain our talent.
Tools we have employed include:
- Supervisory training for first-time managers
- Measuring our progress through pulse surveys, stay and exit interviews, data analytics and employee roundtables
- Open dialogues between leaders and their teams focused on psychological safety and effective communications in a changing and diverse workforce
- Employee resource networks designed to foster community, communication, and collaboration
- Introducing a flexible holiday policy for employees to recognize cultural and federal observances of their choosing
- Offering health and welfare benefits including a focus on wellness, mental health, and parental leave
- Keeping the employee focus central to increase the diversity of both Amentum and our Clients
- Spotlighting our unmatched talent to hear unique voices throughout Amentum
Employee Resource Networks
The NextGen ERN is a group where young professionals, and those young at heart, can come together to deepen Amentum’s culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Developing a sense of community, cultivating professional and personal growth opportunities, and fostering an environment of generational knowledge sharing are just a few of the focused objectives for the NextGen ERN. Growing our young professional community is a strategic initiative to support the future growth of Amentum. The NextGen ERN will play a vital role in supporting this growth through recruiting efforts and community partnerships.