Amentum Provides Base Operations Support for U.S. Naval District of Washington
On this IDIQ contract, Amentum provides labor, supervision, management, tools, materials, equipment, facilities management, transportation, incidental engineering, and other base operations support services at Navy and Defense Intelligence Agency facilities at various locations in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland Metro Area and Charlottesville, Va. areas.
Amentum, under its legacy company DynCorp International, performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on administrative buildings, operations facilities, maintenance shops, transportation facilities, housing, and barracks. Amentum also manages the operation, maintenance, testing, and certification of multiple utilities systems located within the various AORs. Other services include custodial services, pest control, integrated solid waste management, facility investment, grounds maintenance and landscaping, pavement sweeping and snow removal, and transportation services.
- TS/SCI and Secret-cleared workforce
- Good OCONUS track record of successfully performing on DoD BOS contracts
- Amentum employs approximately 152 personnel to support 10 geographically dispersed locations, maintaining Navy and Defense Intelligence Agency facilities located in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland
- Manage, maintain, and repair facilities spread across ten sites in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland, processing more than 8,700 service orders and over 25,500 preventive maintenance actions annually
- Amentum is collecting, documenting, and updating asset information of Navy and Defense Intelligence Agency clients in Maximo