Amentum Provides Aerospace Surveillance and Control Services in Southwest Asia
Amentum provides mission essential support to allow U.S. and allied nation leaders the ability to implement command and control (C2) activities of their forces while also ensuring operations and maintenance (O&M) services are met with the highest standards needed to ensure mission success. These services are provided at bases and airfields located within the United States Central Command’s (USCENTCOM) 20-nation Area of Responsibility (AOR) in Southwest Asia and bordering Areas of Interest.
Amentum, under its legacy company DynCorp International, supports USAFCENT Operational requirements for air traffic control operations, airfield management, air-to-ground communications O&M, surveillance and precision radar systems O&M, voice communications systems O&M, aviation C2, navigational aids (NAVAIDS), and aviation weather observing and sensing system O&M. Current service locations include Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Langley AFB in VA, Shaw AFB in SC, and additional locations as needed to support AFCENT mission requirements.
- Enterprise approach towards operational success
- Cross utilization of skillsets at each Site
- Training and employment of expert technicians
- Ability to utilize other Amentum programs operating within the AFCENT AOR
- Familiarization with country labor laws to operate effectively
- Successful execution of Quality Control Plan to the Site level
- Overcoming logistic challenges due to covid-19 pandemic
- Exceptional collaboration and transparency in day-to-day operations
- Flexible operations to meet fluid changes
- Forward thinking in operational execution