Navy & Marine Corps
Supporting delivery of combat-ready ships, submarines, aircraft, and systems.
Today’s navies require a trusted partner that can support their full mission lifecycle and understand the challenges they face. We proudly support the missions of the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Marine Corps, and their allies with services that keep our purpose in serving our clients at the forefront.
- 17 different submarine classes supported – Every major program from the Sturgeon Class and Permit Class and to the VIRGINIA Class and COLUMBIA Class.
- Leading aircraft maintainer for F/A-18 Hornet/Super Hornet, EA-18G Growler, E-2 Hawkeye, C-2 Greyhound, P-3 Orion, P-8 Poseidon, MH-60 Jayhawk, MV-22 Osprey, plus prime contractor for nationwide Aviation Support Equipment (ASE) depots
- 500+ Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) / Shipboard Electromagnetic Capability Improvement Program (SEMCIP) Test Events on 200+ different ships
- $725K saved on each set of Communications, Command, Control and Intelligence (C3I) / Weapons integration tests for each VIRGINIA Class submarine
- 1,500+ hours of classroom and Level II/III Interactive Media Instruction (IMI) on the Submarine On Board Training (SOBT) program.
Supporting Sailors Today & Tomorrow
Selected Client List
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYCOM)
- Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC)
- Naval Information Warfare Command (NIWC)
- Commander, Naval Air Forces (CNAF) / Fleet Readiness Center (FRC)
- Regional Maintenance Centers