Amentum Supplies Logistics Support Services for U.S. Army Fixed Wing Fleets
CLS Transport delivers mission ready Transport Aircraft (TA) for worldwide personnel and cargo transport. Amentum performs life cycle services providing operational airlift and priority air transport to Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We manage and deliver aviation maintenance and associated services for the Army Fixed Wing Program Office (FWPO). We provide full Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) for 150 government-owned, fixed-wing TAs in 71 CONUS and OCONUS Bed-Down Bases (BB), three heavy maintenance facilities, and two warehouses. Services include total aircraft system site and depot maintenance, repair, modification, service, logistical support, quality oversight, and management processes.
Amentum performs inspections, launch and recovery of the aircraft, supply of all spares and support equipment; component repair and overhaul at Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair stations; maintenance and repair of all support equipment to include government-owned equipment; aircraft strip and paint; and engine and propeller repair, overhaul, and limited aircraft operation. Systems maintained and supported include aircraft, engines, propellers, spares, Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Government Furnished Property (GFP), and aircraft survivability equipment.
- Received the 2019 Materiel Readiness Award for a Contribution by a Major Contractor.
- Our proprietary system, SupplyTrac, is used to plan and manage supply chain including configuration data, flight documentation, and scheduling.
- AS 9110C and 9100D certified.
- Government Flight Representative (GFR)-approved flight/ground operations procedures.
- Aircraft supported includes C-12, C-26, UC-35 TA, T-6D