Amentum was recognized at the International Stability Operations Association (ISOA) Global Impact Awards on June 9, 2022 with the Vanguard Award – Tier 1 (>$500m in annual Revenue). The Vanguard Award is awarded annually to companies demonstrating excellence partnering with governments and communities to foster stability throughout the world.
“We thank ISOA for recognizing the 55,000+ men and women of Amentum for the work that they execute each and every day. We are proud to perform this remarkable work in challenging environments throughout the world with the dignity, grace, and appreciate that such missions require.” said Ken Fox, VP Operations, while accepting the award.
This award was presented to us in recognition of our efforts in support of global security and COVID efforts around the world:
- Providing advanced O&M support to U.S. Embassies & Consulates at high-threat 12 locations in 7 countries including Ukraine & Russia
- Supporting the Afghanistan withdrawal
– Working with the Department of State to evacuate more than 1,100 employees, family members, U.S. citizens and third country nationals
– Closing five different Army Aviation bases in Afghanistan and relocating 4,900+ lines of DOD equipment to Kuwait
- Fulfilling our commitment to our Afghan allies who worked shoulder to shoulder with us by operating Camp Liberty, NJ as part of Afghanistan Refugee / Operation Allies Welcome effort
– Mobilizing a joint Navy, Air Force, and Amentum mass-vaccination effort to contain a measles outbreak among the displaced Afghan population
– Delivering culturally sensitive dietary and living accommodations
- Supporting the COVID-19 response by expanding the capacity of hospitals / medical center support and then supporting vaccine trials under Operation Warp Speed
Congratulations to the Amentum teams who do this work everyday around the world. Our clients and Amentum succeed because of their selfless and tireless work.
- Top: Ken Fox, VP Operations, accepts the Vanguard award on June 9th, 2022
- Bottom: Amentum’s Dr. Karl Spinnenwebber, President Mission Readiness, through Liberty Village at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ where Amentum is providing resettlement and processing support to thousands of our Afghan allies(U.S. Air Force photo)