Space & Amentum Assured Ranges
Space & Amentum Assured Ranges
Amentum is one of the largest U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Test and Training Range operations, maintenance, engineering sustainment, and integration support solutions provider in the world. Our footprint includes some of the largest and most complex national security programs for the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Navy.
Amentum also enjoys a unique relationship working side-by-side with the 25th Space Range Squadron/Delta 11 (25 SRS/Delta 11) located at Schriever Space Force Base, Colorado, where we support the National Space Test and Training Complex (NSTTC) and the United States Space Force (USSF). We integrate in all domains for the most advanced multi-domain operations and training solutions.
Have questions or want to chat about our Space & Range Capabilities? Contact us at the button below.
- 25,000+ mi2 (65,000+ km2) of test and training ranges operated.
- 200+ government and commercial space launches supported.
- Delivering for 11 of 23 Major Range Test Facility Bases
- Specializing in the delivery of multiple space range capabilities including: range instrumentation and telemetry, radar systems, command destruct and flight termination systems, mission control, and data analysis
- Over 40 years delivering success for NASA
Amentum's Presence on Range Test Facility Bases
We are present on 11 of the 23 DoD designated Major Range Test Facility Bases, including:
- U.S. Air Force Joint Range Technical Services Contract II (J-Tech II), which includes:
- 412th Test Wing at Edwards Air Force Base, California
- Nevada Test and Training Range at Nellis AFB, Nevada
- Ground Support Units at Fort Irwin National Training Center, California, Green Flag West
- National Space Test and Training Range Complex at Shriever Air Force Base, Colorado
- Utah Test and Training Range, Utah West Desert
- China Lake Ranges with Ground Support Unit at Port Mugu Naval Air Station Sea Range
- U.S. Air Force Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) Range Support Services II (RSS II)
- U.S. Navy Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC)
- U.S. Air Force Eglin Operations and Maintenance Services (EOM&S)
- U.S. Navy Pacific Missile Range Facility
- U.S. Navy Atlantic Range Technical Support Services (ARTSS)
- U.S. Army White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
- U.S. Air Force Electronic Warfare Operations Training and Infrastructure Maintenance (EWOTIM) Services, Germany
- U.S. Air Force Arnold Engineering Development Center, Tennessee
- U.S. Air Force Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex, Alaska
Space Range Environments
Amentum develops space range environments that assist our Space Warfighters in developing their capabilities and mission effectiveness in a safe training environment. Space capabilities are continuously evolving, requiring our team to seek improvements in our capabilities and procedures to ensure the U.S. remains relevant when preparing to fight in the space domain.
Space Launch Experience
Our 40-year performance as a critical partner to NASA, the U.S. Air & Space Forces, and commercial launch providers has established Amentum as the premier partner to and developer of new capabilities for the space launch industry. Understanding and safely managing the risks of space launch systems has resulted in Amentum successfully supporting over 200 launch events from the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Space Force Station.
Amentum delivers launch operations, sustainment, facilities management, and leverages leading-edge solutions to manage unconventional fuels for commercial and government space launch programs on the following contracts:
- Propellants and Life Support Services II at Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Base Operations and Spaceport Services at Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Aerospace Support Services in support of Space Launch Delta 30 at the U.S. Space Force Base Vandenberg, California
- NASA’s Johnson Space Center (JSC) maintenance and construction services in Houston, Texas
- Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Facilities Operations and Maintenance Support Services (FOMSS) at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
- Synergy Achieving Operations & Maintenance Contract (SACOM) where Amentum services the unique missions of the Stennis Space Center in Mississippi, and Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Engineering and technical solutions for research, development, test and evaluation
- Test and Training missions
- Live, Virtual, Constructive operations and support
- Test, Digital and Model Based Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- IT/Cyber Security Operations
- Range modernization and integration
- Flight and ground test systems
- Range Instrumentation and Telemetry
- Radar systems
- Command Destruct and Flight Termination Systems
- Simulation Systems
- Modeling and Simulation Systems
- Telemetry and telecommunications systems
- Signal collection and monitoring analysis
- Electronic Warfare and Threat systems
- Ordinance devices and systems
- Computer and instrumentation systems
- Mission control
- Data analysis
- Time-space position information
- Target operations and sustainment
- Remotely piloted aircraft combat operations
- Advanced test support and data collection
Latest Related News
Latest Related Blogs
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.