Benefits of Facility Management
Amentum’s facility management services helped some of our clients achieve incredible results. A global technical service provider servicing 60+ facilities managed to save over $100M thanks to our IFM services and partnership.
Why is Facility Management important? Here are some of the most important benefits Amentum brings to revolutionize your business:
- Increase organizational productivity by overseeing a single team
- Consolidate vendors, various site locations, and multiple data-streams into one controlled program
- Lower operating costs related to staffing, materials, vendors, etc.
- Ability to better track assets data, costs, and generate value-driven action
- Ensure health and safety compliance in accordance with enterprise wide controls Optimizing space and asset utility
- Drive long-term business growth via state-of-the-art technology, best practices, and technical specialists.
- Improve total cost of ownership through a well-designed asset management program.
- Extend facility and asset lifetime
- Stratify, hone, and develop technical resources to maximize efficiencies
- Implement world-class planning and scheduling to drive prioritization, efficiencies, and work effectiveness
Facilities Management (FM) Software
Amentum’s multi-disciplined consultants use facility management software solutions to uncover unique opportunities for managing assets and equipment, simplifying work order flow, and lower space and maintenance costs. Here’s how FM software can benefit your business:
- Asset management including managing equipment and inventory, recurring costs, condition reports, as well as recording key data on warranties, service timelines, technical specifications, and more.
- Maintenance management through scheduled maintenance for everyday tasks and automated assessment on preventive maintenance.
- Labor asset tracking to forecast staff demand, streamline human resource paperwork, etc.
- Mobile abilities that enable maintenance supervisors to exchange data in real-time and prioritize tasks.