John Oliver recently highlighted PFAS threat on his latest Last Week Tonight episode. PFAS known as the Per and Polyfluoralkyl Substances is a forever chemical that affects millions of people in the United States and around the World. As a government contract company that works closely with our clients, this is an environmental issue that we take seriously. We have been helping the government and companies eliminate PFAS contamination.
Amentum combines regulatory, engineering, field operations, and waste processing and disposal experience to offer a comprehensive PFAS solution.
- Amentum has managed over 500 groundwater and soil treatment projects at sites worldwide
- Comprehensive suite of services to serve all aspects of PFAS-related scopes of work
- 1 Billion gallons of PFAS contaminated water treated
- Operational experts servicing critical government facilities globally
- Delivering the most cost effective PFAS cleanup technologies
We work with government agencies, companies, non-profits and more. For more information on how we can help, please reach out to us.