Supporting readiness and modernization while remembering that people are the top priority.
The Army and our nation are facing the new reality of near-peer competition. This challenge places enormous demands to train, prepare, and fight in Joint All Domain operations. Throughout our 116-year history of partnership with the U.S. Army, Amentum is committed to soldier and unit readiness and stands ready to support in all domains… land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace.
Amentum is proud of our loyal commitment to the Army. We ensure that equipment is maintained to the highest readiness levels. We train for today while developing innovative training solutions for tomorrow that bring training to the soldier instead of the soldier going to the trainer.
- 30,000+ pilots trained over 30+ years at Ft. Rucker’s helicopter training school
- 25,000+ sq mi | 65,000+ sq km in test and training ranges operated – largest range services provider in the world
- 90% of the US chemical weapons stockpile destroyed for the U.S. Army – ahead of schedule and below budget
- 250,000+ pieces of equipment maintained for Coalition Forces in Afghanistan
Global Mission Readiness Support
Selected Client List
- Army Materiel Command (AMC)
- Army Futures Command (AFC)
- Army Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER)
- Army Sustainment Command (ASC)
- Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
- Army Aviation & Missile Command (AMCOM)
- Army Test & Evaluation Command (ATEC)
- Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Army Chemical Materials Activity
- ASA ALT PEOs