Building on innovation and selfless service to modernize our air forces, build our space forces, and grow relationships with allied nations.
Today’s airmen are facing competing needs that demand both efficiency of resource usage and effectiveness in accomplishing the mission.
The challenges that face a modern Air Force are both numerous and unprecedented – challenges such as training enough pilots, modernization of the nuclear triad, increased communications bandwidth offered by 5G, adapting to a more virtual force… all while standing up the Space Force. Amentum is there to help the U.S. Air Force meet those challenges.
We’ve been there since the very beginning, back when it was still the Army Air Corps, we’ve stood shoulder to shoulder throughout the challenges of the conflicts of the 20th century, and we’re still just as dedicated to the mission as airmen face the challenges of the 21st century.
- 30,000+ helicopter & fixed wing pilots trained for the Air Force, Army, and allied countries
- 22,000+ combat sorties supported totaling 380,00+ flying hours
- 100+ government & commercial space launches supported
- 260,00+ sq mi. in test & training ranges operated – the most of any contractor in the world
- 4,500+ different airframes maintained / modified
- 94%+ aircraft mission capability (MC) rates generated — 2nd highest in the USAF
- 12+ years supporting Fighter / Bomber and B-2 PEOs
Supporting Airmen Today & Tomorrow
- Cyber Mission Analysis
- Network Operations
- Range / Facility Operations
- Scientific Support
- Flight Training
- Live, Virtual, Constructive Training
- Course Development
- UAS Support
- Command & Control Support
Selected Client List
- Air Combat Command (ACC)
- Air Education & Training Command (AETC)
- Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGC)
- Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC)
- 8th Air Force / US Strategic Command
- 16th Air Force / Cyber Command
- US Space Force
- Air National Guard
- Civil Air Patrol