Electronic Warfare & Spectrum Support
Delivering an Electromagnetic Spectrum Advantage
Amentum applies decades of experience providing practical and creative technical solutions to ever evolving, complex problems of operating within an increasingly congested and contested electromagnetic spectrum (EMS).
Whether it’s working to assess vulnerabilities against adversary electromagnetic attack (EA) or helping to mitigate unintentional electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic environmental effects (E3) within our own forces, we leverage our engineering talent and military operations subject matter expertise to provide cost-wise material and non-material solutions.
View our full capabilities brochure here.
Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Collaboration Center
The MBSE Collaboration Center, located adjacent to NSWC Crane, brings together the top private-sector and government engineers, the latest tools, and advanced digital domain models to enhance collaboration and to visual solutions to defeat emerging threats.
For more details about the Center’s capabilities, please see the launch announcement.
Key Technical Services
- Electronic Warfare (EW) and Radio Frequency (RF) Systems Design and Engineering
- EW Range Engineering & Management
- RDT&E and Systems Integration
- Spectrum Management (SM) strategy, policy, processes, & procedures
- EMSO / JEMSO – Specific Doctrine Development & Fleet Training
- EW Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
- EW Training, Analysis, & Assessments
- EW Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP)
Latest Related News
Latest Related Blogs
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.