Supply Chain Software Integration
Amentum software engineers bring a comprehensive analytical and systematic approach to their role. Among other things, they are experts in:
Integrating electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system or technology problems.
Developing and modifying complex software programs to enhance an operating system.
Modifying, testing, and debugging retail utilities, packages and engineering releases to integrate with the clients’ operating systems.
- Designing, writing, testing, deploying and supporting software code
- Power Bi analytics tools and reporting capabilities
- Building Automation Systems expertise
Warehouse and Inventory Management Systems
We offer customers visibility into their business’ entire inventory and help them control cost and improve efficiency day to day buys, as well as to manage supply chain fulfillment operations from start to finish. Our warehouse managers are well-versed in implementing effective and efficient MRO procurement, purchasing, and logistics operations for the following requirements: Inventory Management, Warehouse and Transportation Management, Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Property Management, Loading Dock Operations, Inventory Control, Indirect Procurement Management and Moving Services. Our specialists focus on:
- Lowering individual customer costs based on leveraging the larger overall spend volume of distributors.
- Forecasting usage
- Reducing lead times
- Developing and upkeeping plans and policies for all aspects of the logistics operations.
- Creating recommendations and corrective plans for improving processes.
- Implementing Integrated Logistics projects using key performance metrics
- Consolidated shipments
- Reliable availability of inventory tracking the status of shipments
- Ensuring the best pricing on shipping costs for the customers.
- Performing internal and external audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.